2020年的开端太不寻常。因为一场疫情,让这个春节变得很不容易。这段难熬的日子里,关注疫情的实时动态成为了我们每日的必备工作,每日更新的数据更牵动着每一颗中国心。
The start of 2020 was too unusual. It has been a difficult Chinese New Year because of an epidemic. During this difficult time, keeping up with the real time developments of the epidemic has become a daily necessity, and the daily updated data has touched every heart in China.
疫病无情,人间有爱!在全国人民万众一心抗击疫情之际,总有人用实际行动为全国抗击疫情工作做一份贡献:不少明星捐款捐物,还不断号召大家一起团结一致,共度时艰。最近刷屏全网的慈善红人韩红,以身作则,用实际行动出工出力,还凭借自己的影响力,号召半个娱乐圈明星为疫情灾区捐了累计2亿+善款,以及数不胜数的物资。这样的女星才是真女神啊!
The epidemic is merciless, there is love on earth! At a time when people across the country are united in their fight against the epidemic, there are always people taking practical action to contribute to the national fight against the epidemic: many celebrities donate money and goods, but also keep calling for unity and tide over the difficulties together. Such an actress is a true goddess ah!
2月2日,海泉基金发布微博称他们的合伙人歌星胡海泉通过“人肉带口罩”的方式,将最后一批八万个口罩运送回国。根据海泉基金发布的图片来看,口罩的总数达到了16万,这对于现在物资稀缺的武汉医院来说,都是一个非常大的鼓励。
On February 2, Hazumi Foundation released a microblog that their partner, singer Hu Haiquan, shipped the last batch of 80,000 masks back to China through the "human flesh with mask" method. According to the pictures released by the Haiquan Foundation, the total number of masks reached 160,000, which is a great encouragement to the Wuhan Hospital, where supplies are scarce.
当前,全国抗击疫情工作进入关键时刻,合纵文化集团以及旗下各品牌也在做好我们力所能及的事情,尽到一个企业应尽的责任,尽绵薄之力,助力打赢这场疫情防控阻击战。
At present, the national fight against the epidemic has entered a critical moment, and the Hezong Culture Group and its brands are doing their best to fulfill their responsibilities as an enterprise and make their small contribution to help win the battle against the epidemic.
你们守护人民,胡桃里守护你们
You guard the people. Hutaoli guards you.
1月29日,胡桃里益阳店负责人王熙伦去到赫山公安分局,为抗击在疫情一线的执勤民警、辅警送上15000个医用一次性口罩,同时又发动身边朋友在境外采购了,22000个医用一次性口罩。感谢这些不畏寒冷,日夜兼程,默默守护人民群众健康的英雄。
On January 29, Wang Xilun, head of the Hutaoli Yiyang store went to the Heshan Public Security Bureau, to fight in the epidemic line of duty police, auxiliary police to send 15,000 medical disposable masks, but also launched friends outside the procurement, 22,000 medical disposable masks. Thanks to these heroes who braved the cold, day and night, and quietly guarded the health of the people.
小小心意,胡桃里向你们致敬
A small token of my appreciation. Hutaoli salutes you.
面对疫情,虽然无法冲到最前线,但我们选择与”逆行者“站在一起。
In the face of the epidemic, although we could not be at the forefront, we chose to stand with the "contrarians".
胡桃里宝鸡店用实际行动,持续几日为宝鸡市虢镇高速出口、神龙高速出口、宝平路检查站、千河检查站的一线交警和医务人员送去暖心餐。
For several days, Hutaoli Baoji Store has been delivering warm meals to frontline traffic police and medical staff at the Guozhen Expressway Exit, Shenlong Expressway Exit, Baoping Road Checkpoint and Qianhe Checkpoint in Baoji City.
可爱的厨师们更是打包好餐食,安全快速地送到一线,只为让执勤的他们在寒风中吃上暖暖的一餐。
The lovely chefs even packaged meals, safely and quickly delivered to the front line, just to let them on duty in the cold wind to eat a warm meal.
虽然你吃饭的样子很狼狈,但你做事情的样子很美
Although you eat like a mess, you do things beautifully.
胡桃里是你们最坚实的后勤保障
The Nutcracker is your most solid logistical support.
胡桃里平顶山门店负责人、员工代表向平顶山防疫部门的民警送上爱心物资,希望尽绵薄之力,为一线执勤者加油打气。
Hutaoli Pingdingshan store manager, employee representatives to send love supplies to the Pingdingshan epidemic prevention department of the police, Hezongg to do a little to cheer up the front-line duty.
除外,我们还有许许多多的门店艺人用原创歌曲,为武汉和奋战在一线的人员应援。
In addition, we have many other store artists with original songs to support Wuhan and those on the front lines.
别害怕-密振江
Don't be afraid - Mi Jin Kang
词:密振江 曲:密振江
Lyric: Mi Jin Gang Song: Mi Jin Gang
这时刻 你也会感到害怕
At this point, you're afraid, too.
明知自己也可能会受伤
Knowing that you could get hurt.
告别你的挚爱
Say goodbye to your beloved.
也不知何时归来
I don't know when I'll be back.
你只露出一双眼
You only have one eye.
为明天,无数个笑脸
For tomorrow, a million smiling faces.
别害怕 可爱的人
Don't be afraid, sweet man.
你的光温暖着我们
Your light warms us.
别害怕 最亲爱的
Don't be afraid, dearest.
等你回来敲响家门
When you come back and knock on the door.
密振江创作这首歌曲献给所有医务人员。在这个特殊时期,她们迎难而上,挺身而出,口罩遮面身穿防护服连续工作。工作结束后,脸上全是被口罩勒出的印记。在大环境下,我们能做的不多,但我们会在家中等她们健康归来。
Mi Jin Giang wrote this song to dedicate to all medical staff. At this particular time, they stepped up to the plate, covering their faces with masks and wearing protective clothing. At the end of their work, their faces were covered with marks from the masks. Under the circumstances, there is not much we can do, but we will wait for them at home until they return healthy.
*图源人民日报微博
*Source People's Daily Weibo
短发女孩-江米
Short-haired girl - Jiangmi
词:刘灰灰/江米 曲:江米
Words: Liu Huaihui/江米 Song: Edamame
相信所有的真爱都会团圆
I believe that all true loves are reunited.
相信所有的美梦终会实现
I'm sure all my dreams will come true.
相信所有的病痛都会走远
I'm sure all the sickness will go away.
我们重逢樱花盛开的季节
We're back in the cherry blossom season.
她说亲爱的要照顾好自己
She said honey, take care of yourself.
这不过是一次短暂的出行
It's just a short trip.
待我归来不再和你分开
When I come back, I'll never be apart from you again.
今生今世做你最美的妻
I'll be your most beautiful wife for the rest of my life.
江米这首原创歌曲的灵感来源于微博上的一张照片。为了避免交叉感染,一位坚守岗位的白衣天使小姐姐剪掉了自己多年的长发。“她们连命都交了,更何况是头发”。
The inspiration for this original song by Jiang Mi came from a photo on Weibo. To avoid cross-contamination, a stalwart white lady cut off her long hair that she had been wearing for years. "They've even handed over their lives, let alone their hair,"
*图源人民日报微博
*Source People's Daily Weibo
以爱之名-罗明球
In the Name of Love - Romance Ball
哦 亲爱的 我以主之名
Oh, beloved, in the name of the Lord.
为你祈祷 为你祝福
Praying for you, blessing you.
你是生命中最美的赞歌
You are the most beautiful hymn in life.
是那黑夜里闪耀的星辉
It's the star that shines in the night.
平凡铸成伟大
The ordinary makes the great.
奉献成就平安
Peace through Dedication
哪有什么岁月静好
There's no such thing as a quiet time.
不过有你替我负重前行
But you're here to carry my weight.
汗水湿透白褂
White lab coat soaked with sweat
疲惫溢出镜框
Exhaustion spills out of the frame.
感谢有你
Thanks for having you.
守护我这一碗热汤
Guard my bowl of hot soup.
罗明球的奶奶是天主教徒,受她影响罗明球提笔写下了这首歌曲。千言万语化成四个字,以爱之名,守护那些为我们奉献的逆行者。
Luo Mingqiu's grandmother was a Catholic, and she influenced Luo Mingqiu to write this song. A thousand words have been translated into four words, in the name of love, to guard those who go against us in our service.
*图源人民日报微博
*Source People's Daily Weibo
*以上三首歌曲均为胡桃里艺人原创歌曲
* All three songs above are original songs by Hutaoli artists.
艺人信息
Artist Information
【密振江】
"Mi Zhenjiang"
网易云音乐:密烁涵
NetEase Cloud Music: Mi Shuohan
微博:John-Jo
Weibo: John-Jo
抖音号:292134201
Tiktok number: 292134201
【江米】
[Jiang Mi]
网易云音乐:江米
NetEase Music: Jiangmi
酷狗音乐:江米
Kugo Music: Gang Mi
抖音号:John_Mi
Tiktok number: John_Mi
【罗明球】
[Luo Mingzhu]
网易云音乐:一个永州人
NetEase Cloud Music: A Yongzhou native
微博:哑奴装13
Weibo:mute slave dress13
抖音号:947947129
Tiktok number. 947947129.
大家都能平安健康度过这次难关。但此时此刻,我们除了等待好消息外,还能做的就是,认真过好每一天,少出门、戴口罩、勤洗手,尽可能的照顾好身边人。
We can all get through this difficult time safe and healthy. But at this point, all we can do, besides waiting for good news, is to take each day seriously, go out less, wear masks, wash our hands often, and take care of those around us as much as possible.
最后,让我们保持平和心态,怀抱希望,一起等春暖花开,等阴霾散尽,武汉加油!
In the end, let's keep a peaceful mind and hope, and wait for the spring flowers to bloom and the gloom to lift, Go Wuhan!